Right of withdrawal
Right of Withdrawal
(A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes which can not be attributed to either his commercial or his independent professional activity.)
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day
- where you or a third party named by you, other than the carrier, has or has taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods under a single order and these are or will be delivered in a uniform manner;
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the last goods, provided that you have ordered several goods in a single order and these are delivered separately;
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must (Manfred Fischer, Hauptstrasse, 43A, 84088 Neufahrn i Ndb, phone: 087738899150, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a clear statement (eg one sent by post Letter, fax or e-mail) about your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form, which is not required.
In order to maintain the cancellation period, it is sufficient that you send the notice of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the cancellation
If you withdraw from this Agreement, we have selected all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (except for the additional costs arising from your choosing a different delivery method than the most favorable standard delivery we offer have to repay immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification of your revocation of this contract has reached us. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless otherwise agreed with you; In no case will you be charged for this repayment fees.
We may refuse to repay you until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return the goods to us immediately and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
You bear the immediate costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss of value of the goods, if this loss of value is due to a handling that is not necessary for the examination of the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Exclusion or extinction reasons
The right of withdrawal does not exist with contracts
- for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or provision by the consumer is authoritative or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would be quickly exceeded;
- for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the time of the conclusion of the contract, but which can be delivered no earlier than 30 days after conclusion of the contract and whose actual value depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of revocation expires early in contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods which, for reasons of health or hygiene, are not suitable for return if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods, if, due to their nature, they were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery;
- for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal has been removed after delivery.
Model withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
- To Manfred Fischer, Hauptstrasse, 43A, 84088 Neufahrn i Ndb, E-mail: email@example.com:
- I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) /
the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
- name of the consumer (s)
- address of the consumer (s)
- Signature of the consumer (s) (only when notified on paper)
(*) Delete as appropriate.